Xinlin.inc

Friday, March 13, 2009

1#


Holidays is just around the corner,it should be FUN*. Unfortunately, I'll be facing the 1st semester's test when school reopens, SAD huh?
However,I'll still try to have fun and enjoy myself despite studying the whole week of holidays.
I was quite quiet in class today coz...
I was after a novel,which is pretty good written.
I even laughed when I read it.
Brenda made a "Is she insane" 's face when I laughed.
BLA,BLA,BLA...Who cares?The story is really funny larh.
Wakakakaka... I was quite PROUD to see a cupboard full of novels whenever i open it. my mum, on the other hand HATES them,she even black-mailed me if I read them during exams,she'll definitely burn them...sobs*
Where on EARTH can I find mums who blackmailed their kids?
So, if anyone wants to good novels,come to me....haha...
Went tuition in the afternoon,we did origami today.
A FISH!!!I can't believe that I really did it.
Man,it's ORIGAMI!!!
I still have to finish my art test at home,but I'm totally out of idea...
p/s:so,if you guys have any ideas,PLS tag me...


The title is:
NO DRUGS= HAPPY FAMILY _END_

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home