Xinlin.inc

Monday, July 19, 2010

50#

So i say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love Over seas and coast to coast To find a place i love the most
Where the fields are green to see U once again
To hold you in my arms To promise you my love
To tell you from the heart
You're all i'm thinking of

The fiftieth
post,so I am to drop something special,of people who are
so so important in my life
without them*,there's no me

Firstly,that's my family
There were times I have had dreadful moments that made me thought of running away from them,but I've had loads of care nd love from every single one of them.As days goes by,I began to see clearly who's the one who cared nd loved me,,,Special thanks to Mum,daddy,my kepo brother,aunty Kin,aunty Kim andgrandma,who took care of me,and forgive all the sins I've done,and have been there ,always.
Relatives of dad's side
Relatives of Mum's side
These are pictures from long long ago
welcomed Lara a few years later after Chauntelle(the baby in the picture)

Next,I can never imagine my life without these crazy people

Evelyn dar ,have known each other for four years:D We quarreled,we gossips,we hate each other at times,but the bond build between us is never gonna break.We can sit there and talk for hours and do just nothing for hours.Forgive and forget,that's what's in her.She's by my side when I need a shoulder to cry on.Not forgetting her very,very supportive family,thanks a lot!!!Cindy aka COBA,I irritate her and so does she.Not forgetting,Yvonne,Erien,KaiWen

The never ending water life
Who rules?
CSC RULES!!!
Lastly,the one guy who could make me happy,for now,is my baby Znoohkeey
The ONLY person who will sit there and let me scold for hours,
forgiving me for what I did when I ki siao,
Listens to all my grandmother stories,
Always there for me,
and everything
Loves my baby to every bits of my heart

I wanna ride on my motorbike
(I wanna be a billionaire)
So freaking bad~
(so freaking bad)
My wish for now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home