Xinlin.inc

Saturday, March 14, 2009

2#

Haiz... Haiz... Haiz... I was quite DULL* since yesterday.
Cause of:-
1.Dad wants me to get straight A's in PMR, then only he'll buy me my dream camera.
(I don't think I can do it. :( )





My Dream camera=Panasonic-Lumix TZ-15.




2.1st semester exam is so soon.(+I haven'
t prepare yet.)
3. My mi
nd is totally a BLANK* piece of paper and I've to think of a T-shirt design for my school's swimming club.

However, THANKS* a lot to those who tried to cheer me up and thanks to J' too for giving me loads of ideas for the club's T-shirt.So,people,please support our school's swimming club's tee for next year(2010).Thanks.

___SPLURGE!
Take a bite!

These products by
"Freeman" is as good as it comes to fresh produce for good-looking skin!
I just bought a pineapple facial ENZYME MASK yesterday. It was so refreshing and it really does soften my skin.
And it comes in a reasonable price,it's only RM18.90.There's also a
promotion at Watson's outlets and it only costs RM16.05-per tube!
So try one of these FREEMAN-feeling beautiful series that suits you! You'll get the effects you paid for!

STEAL!
I could pursue any outdoor sports by avoiding the sun whenever I could! My secret then was Sunplay Sunblock in nothing less than SPF130+!

536

It was the sunblock with the highest SPF I had ever seen in the market and although experts tell us that they are unable to guarantee better benefits for sunblocks above SPF30, I always still go for high SPF sunblock…just in case! ;)It's so-NOT greasy,for some other sunblocks are so greasy and irritates me.

If you do wish to try it out, it’s easily available in Guardian and Watson pharmacies. It used to retail at RM32.90 but now you can easily get it for RM23.90 now.

*p/s:Whatever brand you choose to use, never forget sunblock when you leave your house! Your skin will thank you!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home