Xinlin.inc

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3#

Had have a bad cough and had a hard time to concentrate on my studies.
Well,school is school,had to get back to my studies.
Preparing for the last 4 days.
Find it hard to understand my Form2 Maths.
Finally regret that I never listen to my Maths teacher in class.
*I'll have my fingers-crossed this semester's test.
Had time-trail yesterday,and it was kinda bad.
Didn't did my best.
However,congratulations to my fellow friends who managed to grab medals at MSSM.

Happened to passed by
MAC Hello Kitty on the 9th March at Gurney last weekend.
MAC Cosmetics has teamed up with Sanrio Global Consumer Products to create a Hello Kitty color cosmetics collection.

Well,never thought of Hello Kitty matches so well on cosmetics.

I think that wig is pretty heavy.The model even wore a 3-4 inches high heels*( which is a real hard job for people like me.)

This is definitely something EYE-CATCHING.

Find out more about

Latest MAC Launches @

http://www.temptalia.com/



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home