Xinlin.inc

Friday, June 19, 2009

16#

Went to Tash's house after school. Had fun breaking rules and doing crazy things. Rode bicycle v Tash to her piano place,trembling like hell when we finally reached there,coz it's my first time riding bicycle on roads and haven't been riding for years after my last bicycle was stolen.Tash said she'll never ride bicycle v me on roads again.Ahhhhh...Don't be so mean larh,Tash.

Then we went to the park and start climbing high and low.Going back to our childhood memories.
Here we are,on the slide.
Pig mouth!*

Whooo... Swing me up to the sky
Miss gorgeous*
Us*
Loser*

Tree Climbing
Tash Climbing
AIM somethingPosing on the tree
Searching for a nice place to land?
How far did we land?N yes, I'm sweating...

Nd now,we're on top of the bars #
Then,we went for ice-cream...

Ice-cream?Lonely Tash,by the road.


When you're swinging on 1 swing,all other swings move...
(believe it or not?)

Thanks Tasha,had a nice day.
N'd, I LOVE U!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home