Xinlin.inc

Saturday, April 18, 2009

8#

SUNDAY
Another lazy Sunday.
Co-operate with the teacher at conversation class,ask those guys to listen to her....
haha,proud of myself,so guai.
KD didn't come,and this should be his last time there already. haiz...

After conversation class,snoop out with them.
Went to "STARBUCKS" again.
'N'
played "cho3 dai3 di2" again.

Filled my stomach with chicken sausage roll,which is OKAY.
Then around1200 ,turtle and Wen Tze came. Went to food court for lunch.
Since I had that "high class" chicken sausage roll about an hour ago, I bought sushi .
6 in a pack and its delicious and cost only RM6.00!!!

I'm
planing to buy something like a clutch,not too feminine.
Tag me if you see a clutch which is big enough for my handphones,keys and money all together. & a nice one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home