Xinlin.inc

Saturday, May 2, 2009

11#


First of all,endless thank you to DAD!!!
THANKS for the new printer!!!
I 'M SOooooOOO DEAD!!!
Mid-year exam's around the corner, now wat???!!!
I haven't study yet*Not that I don't want to,
it's just that I don't know where to start.
lame excuse
My history project is KILLING me
&

what are they going to say when they see my report card???!!!
nervous
My CONCLUSION for today???

1. He's such a selfish and brainless idiot,STILL living and breathing,FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
can't stop scolding @#@#!#$(&*&&%^#$@!#$@!!!!!

2.I TRIE
D eating wasabi today,AGAIN.Hoping that I could change thought towards everyone's favorite-WASABI. Conclusion:-----I REALLY HATE IT!

3.I'M dead!!! So,so dead!!! first SEJ project, now Mid-year exam!!!

4. Such a lame post. -.-



To Her...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home