Xinlin.inc

Sunday, June 28, 2009

19#

Usual lepak spot-Starbucks
Played "cho dai di"ME*
V.S

He's da winner of the day=/
[beh shiok]
ndWin twice
[Heheh,look at his LC face]C my cards so nice,but ended up losing
[paiseh nia]=3Once in a blue moon,orang siao punya card
The "niciest" card!!!
[geram,all good cards at his place]
Starbuck's napkin
very nice 1 actually,I do until like sai only
Our drinks
Quite nice 1,the black black thing underneath's jellySnatching a cup of coffeeTerpaksa share a cup of coffee,coz we're all brokeHugan's last day
I'll miss him!!!
I want him to continue teaching!!!
Went to Gurney after tuition,too bad Nicole and Tash can't make it.
My aims:-
Sling bag from Maggie-T
Sooooo cute!!!
It's Rm99.00 with a 60% off
Twilight Saga!!!
My favouritesBought thisMy dinnerPicture of the day=]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home