Xinlin.inc

Monday, August 3, 2009

22#

What's the main point I'm born with a mouth and not speak up for myself?
R u blind or what?
Can't you just SHUT UP and listen to me?
Can you be fair and not choose side?

Having questions spinning in my head...

You play the song and said u love it,
You sing the song and can memorize every piece of it,
You can sing your heart out and even cry for it,
But am I your piece of song?

You said you're alone,
You said you're sad,
I'll always be there for you,
But when have you been there for me?

Listening songs after songs made me think of u,
What you've done,
I tried to recall the good you've done,
As it'll always stay in my heart.

Lies,all lies,
But I still take it like another fairytale told
are promises meant to be broken?
Laughs*
when will it stop?
boo.back.boo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home